Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Welcome to the digital underground of the world wide web.

Welcome to the Digital Underground. This blog was created to post stuff that randomly occupies the space in my mind. I love to read about and discuss anything that's going on with modern technology, computers, social media, sports, movies, and anything random that pops into my mind. I'm a Jack-of-all-trades, Master-of-none when it comes to computers and electronics. I love to help people out when it comes to issues with computers and electronics. I am currently enrolled in Lonestar College pursuing an Associates degree with emphasis in Cisco networking. I really enjoy attending that school and feel it has a great learning environment. If you want to check out LSC-CyFair site follow this link. Feel free to chime in with any comments or questions you may have about what is posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment